This past Friday we went to Lexington for Erin’s MRI. Everything seemed to go well and she survived being loaded up into a torpedo tube. We now have to sit back and wait until December 2nd for her next doctor’s appointment to find out what the results of Friday’s tests are. In the mean time we are busy praying that we will get a diagnosis and that it will be something that is treatable so that Erin will be back to normal in no time. We appreciate your continued prayers and will let you know as we find out more. Thanks!